An opening is available for a CPA candidate or an experienced CPA to join our firm. Responsibilities include performing audits, preparing audit, review and compilation financial statements, research and client communications in all areas accounting and auditing.
• 0-3+ year's accounting and auditing within a public accounting firm
• Well-rounded knowledge of general accounting principles and generally accepted auditing practices
• Ability to solve problems and make timely decisions
• Able to build and maintain good client relationships
• Serve as a mentor, delegate challenging work, provide appropriate on the job training and deliver continuous real-time feedback to team members
• Possess strong communication skills and interpersonal skills
To apply, visit our website at www.homchick.com, email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com or mail to Homchick, Smith & Associates, Attn: Kelly Boreson, P.O. Box 1371, Wenatchee, WA 98807
Homchick, Smith & Associates, PLLC is a full-service certified public accounting firm headquartered in Wenatchee, WA. Our team of over 30 CPA’s, associates and support staff serve a diverse client base from throughout North Central Washington. We were established in 1934, and today, 85 years later, we have an ongoing commitment to provide our clients with the highest quality professional services available.
700 N Mission
Wenatchee, WA 98801