We are currently seeking an experienced Staff Accountant to join our team.
Job responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following tasks:
• Preparation of business tax returns, including Forms 1120, 1120-S, and 1065
• Preparation of Individual Income Tax Returns
• Assist clients at year end to fix and reconcile books
• Assist clients with payroll, sales and B&O tax filings and questions
• Bachelors degree in Accounting preferred
• 1-2+ years experience
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Experience with the preparation of business and individual tax returns
• Bookkeeping experience
• Familiarity with QuickBooks and Microsoft Office preferred
• Familiarity with payroll, sales, and B&O taxes
Please respond with both a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No employment agencies. We do not offer work visa sponsorship.
Luby & Thomson, PLLC is a nontraditional, employee-friendly firm that offers a flexible and challenging environment. Our focus is on client results over production metrics. Providing the highest quality of service to our clients and quality of life to our employees are our top priorities.
1109 First Avenue, Suite 210
Seattle, WA 98101