Your primary responsibilities will include:
• Preparing highly technical tax returns
• Tax planning and consulting
• Preparation of financial statements
• Business development and promotion
• Assisting management with client relationships
• Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business related area of study
• 1+ years of public accounting experience in tax
• GAAP exposure is a plus
• Must have your CPA License or be on track
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you would like to be considered for this position, please forward your resume and salary requirements to admin@GKWaccounting.com.
We are a progressive firm that takes pride in keeping pace not only with the ever-changing environments for our clients, but also in keeping pace with the changing needs and desires of our high-quality employees. The work we do is not easy, but with great challenges come great rewards. We take pride in our ability to provide a stellar work environment that allows our professional staff to provide the best quality service for our clients day after day. Our clients excel in their businesses, and look to us to provide the services and advice that allow them to focus on what they do best. We are proud to have been helping our clients and our employees be their best since 1981.