We are currently searching for a client service-oriented accounting and auditing professional that is dedicated to providing client service that delivers innovation and builds trust. The role will primarily include working directly with partners, managers and client personnel on accounting and auditing engagements including audits, reviews, compilations and special projects for small to mid-sized privately held entities. The position may also include providing assistance on tax engagements, on an as needed basis
• CPA in good standing or CPA eligible actively seeking license
• Have at least 2 years of current experience working in an accounting and auditing role.
• Maintain a strong GAAP knowledge
• Ability to work independently and also in a team environment
• Willingness and ability to work 50 to 60 hours per week during business season and/or at times of client-imposed deadlines.
• Emphasis and experience working with construction and real estate industries, employee benefit plans and/or Casinos.
• Experience working with ProSystem Engagement
Please submit your cover letter and resume to the email address below, or on our website career page at www.NewmanTownCPA.com
Newman Town is a full-service boutique entrepreneurial-spirited Eastside CPA firm that has experienced significant growth since formation. Our tremendous progress and demand for services is attributable to our expertise and reputation within the industries and the individuals that we serve. Our success is a reflection of our commitment to our clients and collaboration and team work with our clients in achieving their financial goals. In short, the focus at Newman Town is about providing exceptional client service! We believe we are stronger and better together, and are looking for the right person to join us. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a winning team, and to contribute to your growth and ours. We are an EOE.
• Competitive salary and full benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Employer Retirement Contribution, PTO and Holidays)
• WSCPA and AICPA Memberships
• Business casual office environment
• Opportunity to work directly with partners, managers and client personnel
• Ability to have a voice and make an immediate impact to the team.
• Minimal to no over time requirements outside of busy season
• Minimal travel and flexible working hours