Olympia CPA firm is seeking an accounting professional. The candidate will have the right combination of personal and technical skills. This person will want to earn advancement. We need a good team player.
• Education: Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field. This can be met with strong experience base.
• Accounting experience in individual and corporate tax and/or auditing services. This includes preparation of individual, corporate and partnership tax returns, maintenance of general ledgers, preparation of compiled and reviewed financial statements, communication with clients via phone, email, and in person meetings.
• CPA designation or ability to obtain designation is preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Demonstrate knowledge of accounting and tax in the areas of GAAP, federal, state and local codes and regulations.
• Able to develop solutions in complex settings, solve problems, while under pressure, promote encouraging teamwork with colleagues.
• Able to follow processes, pay attention to details, learn quickly, self-develop and operate software effectively.
Please reply if you are interested and qualified. Please submit your resume and letter of interest to Firmadministrator@nrsmith.com.
Only qualified candidates will receive a reply.
NR Smith & Associates, PS is a local business with an experienced staff of Certified Public Accountants, fee-only Certified Financial Planners and Personal Financial Specialists. We provide services for individuals, business owners, nonprofit organizations, and entrepreneurs who make our region diversified and successful.
2120 Caton Way SW
Olympia, WA 98502