Bellevue CPA firm is seeking an exceptional career-minded individual to join our team as a Tax Senior. We provide tax and accounting services to a variety of clients, including businesses, individuals, trusts, and estates.
This position holds significant growth potential. We are looking for someone with the necessary qualifications and similar long-term career objectives.
• 2-5 years recent CPA firm experience
• Active Washington CPA license preferred
• Solid background in tax preparation (individual,
business, trust, state and local, etc.)
• Strong tax research and financial accounting
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Confidence to work directly with clients
• Should be flexible, hard-working, and have the
ability and initiative to thrive in a small firm
• Skills necessary to self-manage several projects
simultaneously are required.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, QuickBooks, and
UltraTax (or other similar tax software) preferred
Please email your resume to: email@example.com