If you are a CPA with 3 or more years' experience in a small to medium sized public accounting firm, want to work directly with clients and develop an in-depth understanding of their business to help them prosper, have an entrepreneurial spirit and partnership aspirations then we want to hear from you!
• Must be passionate about public accounting
• Bachelors or Masters degree
• Current CPA license required
• 3+ years' experience preparing tax returns in a small to medium public accounting firm
• Experience with QuickBooks
• Experience with ProFx Engagement preferred
• Ability to manage workload effectively and meet deadlines
• Ability to maintain excellent client relationships
• Desire to develop new client relationships
• Strong team ethic
• Good problem solving skills
Please reply with a resume and cover letter. Cover letter MUST include salary requirements.
Join our team and get your career moving!
Your professional growth is as important to us as it is to you. Your career won't get stalled because you are lost in the shuffle of a large firm, and you will have the opportunity to advance quickly because your work is recognized. We offer the depth of experience of a larger firm, the opportunity to work with an established and varied client base, and the flexibility and ownership potential of a smaller firm.
Come work with a great team in a hard working yet fun atmosphere in Lynnwood, WA!