Are you ready to make a move to a public accounting firm where there is the opportunity to become a partner? If so we would like to talk with you!
Hutchinson & Walter, CPA is a Bellevue based Public Accounting firm that has been serving the Puget Sound region for over 30 years. We believe in the core principles of caring, competence, and value.
We seek a personable CPA that is comfortable with client connection and can assist in taking over existing clients as they move toward a partnership position over time. Our team works long hours and weekends during tax season and enjoys some time off during the other parts of the year. We continually invest in individual growth and training, and we care about and support each other.
We have a work environment and culture where people enjoy being at Hutchinson & Walter. We offer flexible work schedules, a generous retirement plan, business development incentive compensation and other fringe benefits including fun company events. There is a lot of room for career growth here, and it is a fun place to work!
Our ideal candidate has the following qualities:
- CPA license and Master’s in Tax or Accounting
- At least 5 years of Public Accounting experience preparing federal and state tax returns
- Ability to communicate with clients in a caring and personalized manner
- Experience with high net-worth complicated individual tax return matters
- Business tax and accounting experience
- Estate and trust tax knowledge desired.
- Experience preparing GAAP Reviewed or Compiled financial statements is a plus.
- Must be creative, hardworking, self-motivated, and takes pride in the quality of their work
- High level speaking and writing skills required
- Have a continuous thirst for learning, and a positive attitude towards life!
For more information about our firm, please visit our website at: www.hutchcpa.com
Caring, Competence and Value.
1407 116th Ave NE, Suite 222
KIRKLAND, WA 98033