We are looking for a hands-on, creative, friendly and upbeat CPA firm administrator. We are a small to mid-size Certified Public Accounting firm with a high volume of tax returns for individuals, businesses and estate entities. This will mean long hours including weekends during several times during the year, and less hours depending on work flow. We offer a lot of great personalities, a variety in work and lots of scheduling flexibility. Must be willing to work the front desk, process tax returns and have professional experience as an administrator overseeing staff.
- Manage admin staff
- Interface with professional staff as requested
- Process tax returns
- Accounts Receivable management
- Communicate with firm clients as needed
- Monitor projects for timely completion
- Bookkeeping for the firm
- Payroll interface with Paychex
- Marketing, quarterly newsletter and website maintenance
- Some analysis of firmwide profitability and staff productivity
- Other general front office duties: phones, greeting clients, making sure coffee is made, etc.
- Some personal assistant duties for partners of the firm
-Actual experience managing staff for multiple years
-HR knowledge and skills
-Conflict resolution abilities and tools
-High level English speaking and writing skills
-Clear communication style
-Attention to detail
-Highly computer literate
-Friendly, likable and inspires confidence
Please send your resume and other information to
For more details, please visit:
If you are looking for a career that offers challenges and a varied work pace, we are the right firm for you. We offer work schedule flexibility, a generous retirement plan and a number of other fringe benefits.