Are you a CPA who likes working hard during tax season and enjoys slowing down a bit during the other parts of the year? We are looking for a senior level (or higher) CPA who is willing to work long hours during busy seasons and 20-30 hours a week during the rest of the year. If you have some existing clients and plan on attracting more, we have an incentive compensation program for you, as well as an overtime pay structure. This is a high-volume environment where you will assist in taking over existing client bases and move towards a partnership position over time.
Our ideal candidate has the following qualities:
- Many years of Public Accounting experience preparing federal and state tax returns
- Specializes in business, estate or trust tax and accounting matters
- CPA license, Master’s in Tax or Accounting
- Experience preparing GAAP Reviewed or Compiled financial statements is a big plus.
- Highly computer literate
- Ability to communicate with clients in a caring and personalized manner
- High level English speaking and writing skills required
- Passion for working with other CPAs in a small to mid-sized team environment
- High level of attention to detail including excellent memory skills
- Takes pride in the quality of their work
- Creative, hardworking and motivated
- Positive attitude towards work, clients, coworkers and life!
Please send your resume and other information to
For more details, please visit:
We strive to create a work environment where people enjoy being here. We offer work schedule flexibility, a generous retirement plan and a number of other fringe benefits including fun company events. There is a lot of room for career growth for an employee who fits well into our firm’s culture.