Full-Time Staff Accountant for Bothell Public Accounting Firm (3+ yrs Exp Req)
• CPA preferred
• 3+ years of experience in public accounting
• Able to reconcile and prepare payroll returns
• Able to reconcile trial balance to source documents and post all journal entries
• Must be a self-starter with attention to detail and be highly organized
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to multi-task, troubleshoot, and work independently in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work effectively with a variety of people and collaborate with a team
• Proficiency using QuickBooks accounting software
• Proficiency using Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Must be discreet and maintain client confidentiality
• Flexible hours outside of tax season
• Experience using Lacerte is a plus
Please email your cover letter and resume.
ASMS is a well-established small to medium-size CPA firm conveniently located off 405 in Bothell seeking an experienced senior staff accountant and manager. We provide a welcoming work environment along with competitive compensation and advancement opportunities. Our ideal candidate would be an honest and well-rounded CPA with experience in both financial accounting and tax for both businesses and individuals, ready to join our team in providing high-quality, professional and timely service to our well-established clients.
At Anderson Swanson Mallonee & Senger (ASMS), our experienced team works directly with clients to assist with and improve on the client’s business processes and adjust records at year end for the preparation of tax returns and financial statements. Our goal is to help our clients improve business processes to run their organizations more profitably and minimize taxes. We prepare a wide array of business, individual, trust, and estate federal and state income tax returns of varying complexity, as well as information returns as needed.