PeaceHealth is hiring for an Accountant!
Located in beautiful Vancouver, WA (just a short 20 minute drive from Portland, OR), PeaceHealth’s Shared Services Center is recruiting for an Accountant to join their Accounting Services department.
In this role you will:
• Record fixed asset acquisitions and dispositions in the accounting system.
• Track the compilation of project costs into CIP accounts, and close out those accounts once the related projects have been completed
• Reconcile the balance in the fixed asset subsidiary ledger to the summary-level account in the general ledger.
• Calculate and record depreciation for all fixed assets.
• Review and update the detailed schedule of fixed assets and accumulated depreciation.
• Calculate asset retirement obligations for those fixed assets to which AROs are applicable.
• Investigate the potential obsolescence of fixed assets.
• Conduct periodic physical counts of fixed assets.
• Conduct analyses related to fixed assets and assist the auditors in their inquiries.
• Track company expenditures for fixed assets in comparison to the capital budget and management authorizations.
Want to learn more? Visit jobs.peacehealth.org and search Req ID# 167991.
EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.
Qualified candidates for the Accountant must have:
• A Bachelor of Business Administration, Finance, Accounting
• Three years accounting experience
• Fixed Asset accounting experience
• Experience in healthcare preferred