The candidate must be a team player and one that is serious about a career in public accounting. The firm will provide mentoring and the atmosphere to develop the right candidate who demonstrates initiative and the desire to excel.
· Preparation of Individual and Business tax returns and related work papers.
· Contribute to the preparation of compiled, reviewed, or audited financial statements.
· Perform research on various tax or accounting issues.
· Assist with business and individual tax planning and recommendations.
· Willingness to develop an expertise that contributes to the pool of professional services the firm offers.
· 1-5 years of recent tax experience, working with individuals and small to medium sized business clients
· Current CPA license or actively working towards it and must have a Bachelor’s degree in accounting from an accredited college or university.
· Sound accounting skills with a working knowledge of the U.S. General Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) to be able to assist with financial statement preparation.
· Excellent analytical, technical, research, and technology skills
· Outstanding people skills including verbal and written communication with the ability to articulate to team members and with our customers.
· Ability to multi-task and manage multiple ongoing assignments
· Strong problem solving skills
If you are interested, please send an introductory message, along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you interested in joining a very successful accounting firm as a CPA? We are experiencing significant positive growth in the north end of Seattle. As a result, we are expanding our business and looking for a Staff Accountant Professional to join our team of highly dedicated and successful professionals. Our firm has been in business since 1988 and serves over 900 clients consisting of individuals and businesses, with many clients working with us for over twenty years. Our professional staff delivers high quality and responsive business solutions which enable us to establish the long term relationships we value with our clients. We are seeking someone to join our team and help us expand further and help define our tax and consulting offering.
4211 Alderwood Mall Blvd STE 205
Lynnwood, WA 98036