Seattle Genetics is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Finance & Accounting . Bothell, Washington
The Associate Director of Tax will be a key member of Seattle Genetics tax department and will report to the Director of Tax. The position will primarily be focused on US International tax analysis, planning and compliance matters. The role also requires management of US international tax attributes, oversight of transfer pricing, indirect tax, and foreign filings.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily:
• Provide US international tax input to Tax Accounting team related to global income tax provision, financial statement disclosures, major corporate transactions and International tax compliance
• Manage preparation of book to tax differences calculations for international operations and maintain documentation for International tax positions taken
• Manage and oversee, transfer pricing, International indirect tax compliance, foreign filing and reporting obligations
• Review financial data for proper application of indirect tax laws and transfer pricing
• Proactively implement process and procedures concerning VAT/GST work streams
• Review and manage all aspects of US international tax compliance including US international tax forms, E&P, Subpart F, GILTI, FDII, FTC calculations, etc.
• Review financial data for proper application of tax laws and advising on development and maintenance of accounting systems which provide tax information required to be reported
• Collaborate with business partners to proactively identify and research international tax planning opportunities
• Manage relationships with outside tax advisors, financial statement auditors and consultants on an ongoing basis
• Research and evaluate implications of emerging tax issues and provide recommendations to management
• Provide income and indirect tax matter expertise to various business functions and communicate the key tax risks and/or benefits that impact their areas of responsibility
• Manage special projects, International tax audits and performs other related duties as needed
• Accounting and analytical skills with ability to research tax law and apply relevant tax law to specific fact patterns
• High attention to detail and strong organizational skills with the ability to handle numerous projects simultaneously
• Ability to successfully interact with professionals within the other areas of the company
• Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel. Familiarity with Oracle ERP is a plus
• Good working knowledge of Checkpoint, OneSource/Insource RS preferred
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance; CPA and/or Master's in Business Taxation or other advanced degree a plus
As the leading employer in our industry in the Pacific Northwest, Seattle Genetics is proud to offer a competitive total compensation package as well as a comprehensive benefits program designed to support the whole lives of our employees and their families. Benefits include medical, vision and dental coverage, group and supplemental life insurance, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement, relocation assistance and much more. To learn more about Seattle Genetics, please visit www.seattlegenetics.com.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/txfhyhck4hzcc2p3