Responsibilities – Lead audits of contractors on large commercial construction projects
Under the supervision of a Principal or Associate:
• Develop audit plans for construction cost audits.
• Responsible for the completion of construction cost audit work meeting deadlines and budget.
• Supervise Staff Auditors in the execution of construction cost audits.
• Analyze construction contracts and abstract cost reimbursement terms
• Obtain necessary documentation from contractors in order to test costs charged
• Analysis of labor and labor burden costs
• Analysis of materials, equipment, rentals and mark-ups
• Analyze contractor documentation to determine adherence to construction contracts.
• Document and present findings to contractors, construction managers and owners.
• Prepare written draft and final audit reports for Associate and Principal review.
Construction Cost Audit,
Commercial Construction Accounting,
Financial Statement Audit,
Construction Management or other equivalent experience in construction related fields.
Education and Certifications:
Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, finance or construction management.
Certified Construction Auditor,
Certified Cost Professional,
Certified Public Accountant,
Certified Internal Auditor desired but not required.
Submit letter of interest, resume and salary requirements.
Qualified candidates will be invited for an interview.
Be involved in construction projects that are on the leading edge of shaping the future all over the United States.
Pacific Construction Consultants (PCC) is a 35-year old corporation headquartered in Redmond WA. We specialize in construction cost audits, development of contract reimbursement terms for construction projects and cost control services for developers and construction project owners.
PCC has been involved in over 2,000 GMP type contracts as auditor, negotiator, or project owner's contracting representative including office towers, data centers, research laboratories, process plants, sports facilities, retail facilities, multi-family housing, manufacturing facilities, hotels, medical facilities and hospitals. Typical projects range from $50 million to $400 million.